homeopathic medicine for removing stone
now browsing by tag
Due to the hard deposits of minerals, stones are formed in the urinary system, i.e. kidney, gall bladder and urethra. Severe pain in lower abdomen and back, burning or difficulty while urinating, bleeding along with urination etc. are some of the major symptoms of stones. Less-intake of water and continuous dehydration is one of the leading reasons for formation of stones. Other factors include, certain minerals in water and food in specific geographic regions or certain staple diets.
Dr. A’s homeopathic formula for Kidney stones, is an effective homeopathic medicine for treatment of stones without surgery. The medicine breaks the stone into micro particles, starts dissolving them and makes the body healthy enough to excrete these foreign particles out of body with urine. Along with it, the medicine also treats the body to prevent any future formation of stones, which is equally important.
- Cantharis, a homeopathic medicine derived from blister beetle or Lytta vesicatoria. Blister beetle produces cantharidin a strong poison urinary tract. It is used in making Cantharis, which is famous of treatment of burning pain in urinary system associated with Kidney stones.
- Bark of Barberry is used to make homeopathic medicine Berberis Vulgaris. This is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines used for treating stones in kidney and urinary tract. Along with removal of existing stones, Berberis Vulgaris also treat body to prevent formation of stones in future.
- Lycopodium clavatum is a perennial evergreen plant found in Britain, Northern Europe and North America. Pale yellow pollen collected from the spores of this plant is used in homeopathic medicine Lycopodium. Lycopodium is used as a constitutional medicine and is very effective in prevention of formation of stones in the body.
- Root and leaves of Comfrey or Symphytum Officinale is used to make homeopathic medicine Symphytum.
- Calcium carbonate is the base material of homeopathic medicine Calcarea Carbonica. Patient suffering from stones often complaint of bloody urine as well. Treating this symptom is very essential for overall treatment of stones.
- The root of Sarsaparilla plant is used to treat urinary system related problems, as the medicine acts on vascular and excretory system. This medicine reduces the size of the stone forcing it out of body through urethra.
Packing: The medicine is available in 6X1 month packing.
Dose: Take 4 globules each, before breakfast and dinner.
Note: Dr. A’s homeopathic formulas are free of any steroid or unnatural substances and have no side effects on the body.